- The Cautious Option offers investors the opportunity to earn a yield of 5% gross per annum in a falling equity environment (EURO STOXX 50® must be above 90% of its starting level)
- The Enhanced Option offers investors the opportunity to earn a yield of 10% gross per annum in a low growth equity environment (EURO STOXX 50® must be above 100% of its starting level)
- 100% Capital protection provided that the EURO STOXX 50® does not fall
- by more than 40% from the Initial Index Level.
- If the EURO STOXX 50® falls by more than 40% at any point during the Plan,
- and finishes lower than the Initial Index Level, you will lose some or all of your initial investment.
- 5 Year maximum term. Potential for maturity at the end of years 1, 2, 3, or 4 with a fixed
- payment of either 5% or 10% Gross per annum (simple interest)depending on the options chosen
- Credit Risk is the Royal Bank of Scotland (replacing Investec Bank plc)
- Minimum deposit €20,000
- Closing date 17 February 2017
- Plan is based on a Medium Term Note issued by Investec Bank plc
- Returns subject to DIRT (DIRT Rate 39% effective 1st January 2017)
Please click here for the full product brochure.
Should you have any queries or require any further information, please contact the office on (01) 4972544 or by e-mail, firstname.lastname@example.org