In this month’s issue we discuss the essential requirements needed to apply for a mortgage.
At Hegarty Financial Management we are very proud of our mortgage team, that has grown in 2022.Our mortgage team have guided both new mortgage and switching clients through the steps necessary to secure a mortgage best suited to their needs.
As lending criteria can vary from one lending institution to another it is vital to have the benefit of best advice to ensure that you achieve the most appropriate mortgage loan offer at the most competitive rates available.
For further information please click the following link:
Mortgage Application Requirements
All necessary documents should be gathered in plenty of time prior to applying for your mortgage, for example the following documentation is required:
- Proof of Identity – copy of your passports or driver’s license.
- Last 3 months payslips.
- Salary Certificate.
- Employment detail summary for 2021 which replaces the P60. This is available for all employees to print off from their Revenue Online Services (ROS).
- Last 6 months bank statements for your personal accounts & savings accounts.
- Last 6 months credit card statements if applicable.
- Last 6 months Revolut or Credit Union statements if applicable.
- Any other information you feel will enhance the application
Should you wish to apply for a new mortgage or switch your mortgage to a different lender in order to avail of more competitive mortgage rates please do not hesitate to contact us.
Face lift complete
Delighted that the office has had a complete face lift thanks to Heritage Brick & Stone Restoration Ltd.
We have received great feedback from staff clients and neighbours.
We are glad to play our part in restoring our own piece of Georgian Dublin.
Hegarty Financial Management 40 years caring for our clients financial wellbeing.
The highest compliment you can pay us is the introduction of new clients. If you know someone who would benefit from our service, we would very much appreciate your recommendation.