As there are over 365 plans available on the health insurance market, we understand that it can be extremely difficult to find a plan to suit your needs. We often find that our clients remain on their existing plan for years simply because they find it too difficult to make a like-for-like comparison and are worried they may be penalised. There is now more choice than ever on the health insurance market and switching provider has never been easier. we are delighted to announce that we have partnered with health insurance expert Barbara Sheahan of HealthInsuranceHelp.ie to offer our clients a unique health insurance comparison service. Barbara has a wealth of knowledge in this industry and we feel she will be a great help to you in selecting health insurance cover for you and your family.
Free Health Insurance Comparison Service
Barbara will be your dedicated advisor and will simplify the search and help you find what’s right for your needs and budget by:
- Offering free impartial advice on all available plans from the four health providers: Aviva Health, Laya Healthcare, Glo Health and VHI Healthcare.
- Listening to your needs and what you want to get from your Health Insurance plan.
- Explain the difference between cash and hospital plans so that you can decide if these cover options are of interest to you.
- Find the best plan for you at the most competitive price.
- Answer any questions you may have about waiting periods and switching providers.
Barbara will then provide you with a no obligation quotation based on your personal circumstances.
Key considerations when purchasing Health Insurance:
- Are you following the best ‘Corporate Deals’ from the providers each year? This ensures you are keeping your cover up to date.
- Do you have all of your family on the same plan? If so you are most likely paying too much. Split the cover by placing adults on a higher plan than the children.
- Are you willing to take an excess to reduce your annual premium?
- Are you availing of any special offers available, such as half price children?
- What hospitals do you want to be covered for?
- Are you maximising your cover for any additional cover that may be applicable to you? These include routine medical expenses (GP, Dentist, physio etc.) and Maternity Benefits.
If this service if of interest to you, please contact our office on 01 4972544 or alternatively Barbara can be contacted at email@example.com