Cautious Option – This Option is designed to give investors the opportunity to realise a positive return without the requirement for equity growth. Potential to earn 6% gross per annum if EURO STOXX 50® is above 95% of its starting level in years 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.
Step-Down Option – pays 7.5% gross per annum if EURO STOXX 50® is above its starting level in years 1, 2 or 3 or above 90% of its starting level in years 4 or 5. This option is designed to give investors the opportunity to realise an enhanced return in a growth market in years 1, 2 and 3, whilst providing the reassurance of a potential return in a falling equity market in years 4 and 5.
- 100% Capital protection provided that the EURO STOXX 50® does not fall by more than 40% from the Initial Index Level.
- If the EURO STOXX 50® falls by more than 40% at any point during the Plan, and finishes lower that the Initial Index Level, you will lose some or all of your initial investment.
- 6 Year maximum term. Potential for maturity at the end of years 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 with a fixed payment of either 7.5% or 6% Gross per annum (simple interest) depending on the options chosen. 100% participation in any growth in the index in Year 6.
- Credit Risk is Investec Bank plc.
- Minimum deposit €20,000
- Closing date 08 June 2018
For more information, please contact our office on 01 4972544.