Our Mortgages Team will guide you through the steps necessary to secure a Mortgage best suited to your needs.
As lending criteria can vary from one lending institution to another it is vital to have the benefit of best advice to ensure that you achieve the most appropriate Mortgage arrangement at the most competitive rates available.
Please read our useful news item on “The importance of being pre-approved for a Mortgage”
Mortgage Application Requirements
All necessary document should be gathered in plenty of time prior to applying for your Mortgage, such as the following;
- Proof of identity i.e. copy of current Passport or Driving Licence
- Proof of income P60s, payslips etc.
- Proof of employment – Letter of confirmation from Employer
- Proof of savings and outgoings i.e. Bank Statements/Current Account Statements
- Proof of address i.e. Recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement dated within last 3 months
- Proof of repayment capacity i.e. Rent or Regular Savings
- Applicants must be aged over 18 and under 70
- Family gifts only for deposit purposes with a letter confirming that it is a gift and is not a loan
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to discuss the above requirements in more detail or for further information.
We can be contacted by phone at (01) 4972544 or alternatively you can e-mail either Ross or Trish at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org