Our award winning mortgage team has guided new mortgages and switching clients through the steps necessary to secure a mortgage best suited to their needs.
As lending criteria can vary from one lending institution to another it is vital to have the benefit of the best advice to ensure that you achieve the most appropriate mortgage loan offer at the most competitive rates available.
Mortgage Application Requirements
All necessary documents should be gathered in plenty of time prior to applying for your mortgage, for example the following documentation is required:
- Proof of Identity – copy of your passports or driver’s license.
- Last 3 months payslips.
- Salary Certificate.
- Employment detail summary for previous year which replaces the P60. This is available for all employees to print off from their Revenue Online Services (ROS).
- Last 6 months bank statements for your personal accounts & savings accounts.
- Last 6 months credit card statements if applicable.
- Last 6 months Revolut or Credit Union statements if applicable.
- Any other information you feel will enhance the application
Should you wish to apply for a new mortgage or switch your mortgage to a different lender in order to avail of more competitive mortgage rates please do not hesitate to contact us.