In our September Newsletter we discuss the essential requirements needed to apply for a mortgage.
At Hegarty Financial Management we are very proud of our mortgage team that has grown in 2021. Trish, Ross and Jane have guided both new mortgage and switching clients through the steps necessary to secure a Mortgage best suited to their needs, and through the pandemic.
As lending criteria can vary from one lending institution to another it is vital to have the benefit of best advice to ensure that you achieve the most appropriate Mortgage arrangement at the most competitive rates available.
Please read our useful news item on “The importance of being pre-approved for a Mortgage”
Mortgage Application Requirements
All necessary document should be gathered in plenty of time prior to applying for your Mortgage, such as the following;
• Proof of identity i.e. copy of current Passport or Driving Licence
• Proof of income P60s, payslips etc.
• Proof of employment – Letter of confirmation from Employer
• Proof of savings and outgoings i.e. Bank Statements/Current Account Statements
• Proof of address i.e. Recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement dated within last 3 months
• Proof of repayment capacity i.e. Rent or Regular Savings
• Applicants must be aged over 18 and under 70
• Family gifts only for deposit purposes with a letter confirming that it is a gift and is not a loan.
We are delighted to announce that Hegarty Financial Management have recently been appointed as Avant Money Mortgage Brokers. Avantcard DAC, trading as Avant Money, is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Avant Money have been lending to Irish consumers for over twenty years. Avant Money have the financial strength of their parent company, Bankinter. Avant Money has some of the best rates available in the market today. Avant Money’s mortgage products will allow you to make real savings across the lifetime of your mortgage.
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you wish to discuss the above requirements in more detail or for further information.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or call us on 01 4972544 to arrange a virtual meeting.
Hegarty Financial Management 40 years caring for our clients financial wellbeing.