In this month’s issue we discuss the essential requirements needed to apply for a mortgage
Our award winning mortgage team have guided both new mortgage and switching clients through the steps necessary to secure a mortgage best suited to their needs.
As lending criteria can vary from one lending institution to another it is vital to have the benefit of best advice to ensure that you achieve the most appropriate mortgage loan offer at the most competitive rates available.
Mortgage Application Requirements:
All necessary documents should be gathered in plenty of time prior to applying for your mortgage, for example the following documentation is required:
1. Proof of Identity – copy of your passports or driver’s license.
2. Last 3 months payslips.
3. Salary Certificate.
4. Employment detail summary for 2022 which replaces the P60. This is available for all employees to print off from their Revenue Online Services (ROS).
5. Last 6 months bank statements for your personal accounts & savings accounts.
6. Last 6 months credit card statements if applicable.
7. Last 6 months Revolut or Credit Union statements if applicable.
8. Any other information you feel will enhance the application
Should you wish to apply for a new mortgage or switch your mortgage to a different lender in order to avail of more competitive mortgage rates please do not hesitate to contact us.
As we approach the final quarter, should you wish to review your financial circumstances please do not hesitate to contact us by email email@example.com to arrange a financial review.
Hegarty Financial Management 40 years caring for our clients financial wellbeing.
The highest compliment you can pay us is the introduction of new clients. If you know someone who would benefit from our service, we would very much appreciate your recommendation.